High LPG prices are scorching the air pollution fight
· Prime Minister launched the second section of Pradhan MantriUjjwalaYojana (PMUY) or Ujjwala 2.0 Scheme. PMUY-I – Launched in could 2016 to supply LPG (liquefied petroleum gas) connections to poor households.
· PMUY-II: its aimed to produce maximum profit to the migrants who live in alternative states and find it difficult to submit address proof.
· Now theyll only got to provide “Self Declaration” to avail the profit. The scheme provides a support of Rs 1600 for every LPG association to the BPL households.
· Along with a deposit-free LPG association, Ujjwala 2.0 can give the 1st refill and a hot plate freed from cost to the beneficiaries.
· Under Ujjwala 2.0, an additional 10 million LPG connections will be provided to the beneficiaries.
· Government has also fixed a target of providing piped gas to 21 lakh homes in 50 districts.
· Nodal Ministry – Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG).
Nodal Ministry – Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG).